Assessment & Examinations
Results day - Thursday 16th August 2018
Please find attached here our 'Toot Hill College Guide to August 2018 Results Day', which will take place on Thursday 16th August 2018.
Please note that the Results Day is run by the Toot Hill Exams Office, who are the best people to contact in case of queries that are not answered in the booklet above.
This booklet includes information on the following sections:
1. Logistics of the day
2. What if I am unable to attend on the day?
3. What do I need to do if I want to recall a paper or ask for a remark?
4. Year 13 - Advice for the day
5. Year 12 - Advice for the day
6. Exams Office Contact Details
We wish all our students the very best of luck and will be there on the day to support.
13.1 and 12.1 Formal Assessment week - NOVEMBER 2018
The first set of formal assessments will take place in November 2018 as detailed below. Subject teachers will provide guidance on examination content.
- Year 13 Assessments will be held 19th November to 23rd November 2018
- Year 12 Assessments will be held 26th November to 30th November 2018
13.2 formal assessment week - january 2018
The second set of formal internal assessments for Year 13 students will take place from Monday 8th January to Monday 15th January 2018.
In addition, please note that formal external examinations for each of the vocational courses take place in the first, second or third week back after the Christmas holidays.
For your information, please find below:
- Y13 formal internal assessment timetable (all courses except vocational)
- Y13 formal external vocational examination timetable (Business, BTEC Applied Science, BTEC ICT, BTEC Sport).
Subject teachers will provide guidance on examination content.
12.3 Formal Assessment Week - June 2019
The third set of formal internal assessments for Year 12 students will take place from Monday 17th June to Friday 28th June 2019.
- Y12 June Internal Assessment Timetable
- Holiday Patterns 2020-2023
- Holiday Patterns 2018/2019
- INSET Day - Monday 27th November 2017
- Tutor Review Day 26th September 2017
- Parent Forum Evening on Monday 19 June 2017
- The Suthers School
- Y13 Mentor Programme Summer 2017
- Progression Policy Vocationals
- Parent Forum Evening on Tuesday 14 March 2017
- Dropping A Subject FAQ's
- Y12 Data Description
- Year 12 Parents Evening
- 13.1 Data Descriptor for yr 13 Reports
- Year 13 Data Report Letter
- Year 13 Parents Evening
- Parent Forum - November 2016
- Additional INSET Day 5th December 2016
- Bus Pass Applications
- 27/8/18 Bank Holiday
- 28/8/18 INSET Day
- 29/8/18 INSET Day
- 30/8/18 INSET Day
- 31/8/18 INSET Day
- 3/9/18 Start of Autumn Term for Y7,11,12
- 4/9/18 Start of Autumn Term for Y8,9,10,13
- 10/9/18 NCS Graduation
- 20/9/18 Y12/13 Parents' Info Evening
- 21/9/18 College Bursary Deadline 1
- 25/9/18 Tutor Parent Review Day
- 27/9/18 Achievement Evening
- 5/10/18 Oxbridge Early Entry Internal Deadline
- 6/10/18 - 7/10/18 Gold DofE Training
- 8/10/18 - 12/10/18 Y12 Lake District Trip (Geography)
- 15/10/18 Oxbridge Early Entry Deadline
- 19/10/18 Y13 Nottingham Trip (Media)
- 23/10/18 Movie Night: Murder on the Orient Express (Learning Lounge)
- 26/10/18 Internal UCAS Deadline 1
- 26/10/18 End of Half Term
- 5/11/18 Start of Half Term 2
- 6/11/18 College Open Evening
- 7/11/18 Applications to Toot Hill College open
- 7/11/18 Y13 Spectroscopy Workshop
- 9/11/18 Y12 Evening Trip to Nottingham Playhouse (Drama)
- 19/11/18 - 23/11/18 Y13 Mock Exams 1