Homework Post 16
Year 12 CACHE
Assignment: Physical care of the child.
- Working with young children.
- Emotional and social development.
- Preparing for employment with young children
- Work with babies 0-1 years old.
Coursework is continuous throughout the AS and A2 courses. Therefore all students should be committing a minimum of 2 hours per week to continuing and improving their Coursework folder and/or practical.
Design & Technology News
- Toot Hill STEM Exhibition a success
At the Toot Hill STEM Exhibition students from years 7, 8, 9, 10, &12 exhibited their STEM projects (14/03/2017)
- Master Chef - October half term
Miss Chattaway's Year 6 Master Chef activity goes well during October half term (06/11/2015)
- Techno Challenge
Techno-challenge - Motor Racing Week: Fun and Rewarding (14/09/2015)
- Michelin Star chef masterclass
Michelin star chef Jason Lynas delivered an inspirational practical lesson for a group of students (28/10/2013)
- Food Tech enjoys the gift of a bumper harvest!
Copy of an article that appeared in the Newark Advertiser on the 3 October 2013 (17/10/2013)