- Arrive on time
- Bring the correct equipment:
- Exercise Book and work folder including any necessary booklets
- Colouring pencils
- Respect people, place and property
- Be polite
- Behave responsibly so that others can learn and feel safe
- Listen and follow instructions quickly and without comment
- Meet all homework and coursework deadlines
- Complete all tasks to the best of your ability.
- Revise and consolidate your learning at home e.g. by re-reading class notes.
- Toot Hill School Reporters meet a BBC Senior Journalist!
Practice News Day - Wednesday 21st January - An Afternoon with BBC Senior Journalist, Hannah Olsson (05/02/2015)
- Class 9V Media - Advertisers watch this space!
Task: To design an advertising campaign for a new fruity drink aimed at a specific target audience. (17/10/2014)