Barnstone Ceilidh Success
Another fantastic evening was enjoyed by all at the Barnstone Ceilidh as willing participants danced the night away to jigs, reels and hornpipes performed by Toot Hill Folk Band. £100 was raised for charity and combined with the £100 raised by Year 7 students at the Ceilidh Day on 12th May, a sum of £200 will be presented to the Nottingham Children's Hospital.
More News Stories
- Standing ovation!
Toot Hill Big band recently played at two local World War 1 centenary celebrations. (15/11/2018)
- Year 7 Concert: great fun was had by the whole year group!
Hugh Paine (25/10/2018)
- Stunning Day with the Toot Hill Big Band at the East Bridgford Village Show
Lucy Kent and Ewan Wilson entertain hundreds of locals. (06/07/2018)
- Toot Hill Big Band at the Bingham Fair
3 generations of Toot Hill Musicians entertain the public. (06/07/2018)
- Summer Recital
Toot Hill Summer Recital at St Mary's Bingham (11/06/2018)
- Toot Hill Big Band at Bingham Methodist Bi - centenary
The Toot Hill Big Band play for a tea dance at the opening of the bi-centenary celebrations. (08/06/2018)
- Three generations of Toot Hill Big Band musicians rehearse.
Toot Hill Big Band rehearses for Bingham Fair, East Bridgford Village Show and Methodist Tea Dance. (29/05/2018)
- Ceilidh Day at Toot Hill School
Students experience the music and energy of a real Ceilidh! (22/05/2018)
- Rehearsals for the Spring Concert
Year 7's rehearse Eurovision song 'Storms' for the Spring Concert. (22/05/2018)
- Wicked trip!
GCSE Music Students at Toot Hill School visit London to see the musical 'Wicked'. (22/05/2018)