Why choose Music?
Why choose GCSE Music?
- You can go on to do A Level Music, a BTech Performing Arts course at College or a Music Technology course / A Level.
- If you already play an instrument, it will count towards a third of your GCSE grade.
- You can find out about different styles of music.
- You will investigate how music is put together.
- You can improve your performance skills as a soloist and in a group.
- Musicians are trained to work methodically and to be self disciplined so it is regarded highly by colleges of further education and employers.
- Christmas Concert, Tuesday 4 December
Students rehearse for the Christmas Concert. (25/11/2018)
- Standing ovation!
Toot Hill Big band recently played at two local World War 1 centenary celebrations. (15/11/2018)
- Year 7 Concert: great fun was had by the whole year group!
Hugh Paine (25/10/2018)
- Stunning Day with the Toot Hill Big Band at the East Bridgford Village Show
Lucy Kent and Ewan Wilson entertain hundreds of locals. (06/07/2018)
- Toot Hill Big Band at the Bingham Fair
3 generations of Toot Hill Musicians entertain the public. (06/07/2018)