Parents of Year 7 students – Learning Support Drop-In
If you have any SEN concerns regarding your child, please feel free to pop into Learning Support during our Parent’s Evenings on 21st and 29th November.
No appointment necessary.
Members of the Learning Support Team will be on hand between 4pm and 6:30pm for discussion/advice.
More News Stories
- Parents of Year 7 students – Learning Support Drop-In
Drop-In on the 21st and 29th November.2018 (20/11/2018)
- New Staff join the LSC this year.
We have seven new members in the department (21/09/2018)
- Year 8 and 9 pupils attend the Big Bang Fair, East Midlands
The pupils attended a STEM exhibition at the Roundhouse, Derby (04/07/2018)
- Year 10 Pupil excels in the Countryside Challenge
Louisa won the highest score of the day with a score of 90.5 (12/06/2018)
- Understanding Autism Workshop
A workshop for anyone who is looking for an introduction to understanding Autism (07/06/2018)
- Autism in Women & Girls Workshop, Autism East Midlands
Do you have a daughter with a diagnosis of Autism, if so this workshop may be of interest (07/06/2018)
- Successful Cake Sale In Aid Of Autism Awareness Week
The Learning Support Department were overwhelmed by the amount of cakes donated to the sale. (29/03/2018)
- Year 10 Interview Day
Some of our Year 10 pupils who took part in the Interview Day (21/03/2018)
- Autism East Midlands
8 Week Sibling Support Course Next Year (13/02/2018)
- Up And Running
Tea and Toast, Sunrise and Sunset (26/09/2017)