Autism East Midlands
Do you have a child with autism?
Would you like some extra support for the other children in your family?
Autism East Midlands are offering a sibling support group which runs over an 8 week period during the Spring/Summer term for 8-12 year olds.
This year’s group is full, although they have started a waiting list.
If you would like to secure a place on next year’s course please go to the link below or contact Linsey Atkins
More News Stories
- Parents of Year 7 students – Learning Support Drop-In
Drop-In on the 21st and 29th November.2018 (20/11/2018)
- New Staff join the LSC this year.
We have seven new members in the department (21/09/2018)
- Year 8 and 9 pupils attend the Big Bang Fair, East Midlands
The pupils attended a STEM exhibition at the Roundhouse, Derby (04/07/2018)
- Year 10 Pupil excels in the Countryside Challenge
Louisa won the highest score of the day with a score of 90.5 (12/06/2018)
- Understanding Autism Workshop
A workshop for anyone who is looking for an introduction to understanding Autism (07/06/2018)
- Autism in Women & Girls Workshop, Autism East Midlands
Do you have a daughter with a diagnosis of Autism, if so this workshop may be of interest (07/06/2018)
- Successful Cake Sale In Aid Of Autism Awareness Week
The Learning Support Department were overwhelmed by the amount of cakes donated to the sale. (29/03/2018)
- Year 10 Interview Day
Some of our Year 10 pupils who took part in the Interview Day (21/03/2018)
- Autism East Midlands
8 Week Sibling Support Course Next Year (13/02/2018)
- Up And Running
Tea and Toast, Sunrise and Sunset (26/09/2017)