Big Bang Fair 2017 - STEM Trip
52 Year 9 & 10 students visited The Big Bang Fair on Wednesday. It is the UK's largest celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM).
They behaved impeccably and made the very best of the activities, and experiences that were on offer. Follow @TootHillSTEM for information on future STEM events and photo/video of what has been going on.
More News Stories
- International Women in Engineering Day, Tarmac visit for a Yr 8 girls STEM event
Engineers from Barnstone Cement works visited Toot Hill on 22nd June to deliver a hands on workshop (11/07/2018)
- Shell Bright Ideas Challenge - STEM Club Regional WINNERS!
Our STEM Club are Regional Winners of the Competition, winning £1500 and a 2 day trip to London! (11/06/2018)
- Year 7 Science Technology Engineering & Maths (STEM) Opportunities
Year 7 students students have been signing up for opportunities to broaden their experience of STEM (30/04/2018)
- Toot Hill travels to the National Final of the Big Bang Competition
Our year 8/9 STEM club exhibited at the Big Bang Fair & another 60 year 9/10 students came along too (16/03/2018)
- The Big Bang Fair STEM Trip: Get your tickets now!
The Year 9 & 10 STEM trip to the Big Bang Fair is on Wednesday 14th March. Only 60 places available! (12/02/2018)
- STEM - Energy Quest Challenge was an interesting and fun morning for year 9.
STEM experts visited year 9 students to get them thinking (& making), off timetable for a morning (08/11/2017)
- Year 9 Energy Quest STEM Morning
On Tuesday 7th November 60 year 9 students will have a hands on STEM Morning (03/11/2017)
- Big Bang STEM Competition for year 8 & 9 starts this Wednesday
If you're in year 8 or 9 with an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths check it out (18/09/2017)
- STEM Big Bang Fair Near Me Trip
Year 9 and 10 students visit the regional exhibition and workshops for a great STEM experience (04/07/2017)
- Big Bang "Near Me" - Thursday 29th June 2017
Fantastic STEM trip to an exhibition & workshops for any year 9s & 10s who are interested in STEM. (14/06/2017)