GCSE Topic Revision Lists and Downloads
Revision and Coursework - Don't get bitten!
Revision and Coursework will take up most of your time in Year 11 so it's important that you get the balance right, combining coursework deadlines with a revision programme that means you are well prepared in the summer.
It's a tough ask but with the help of the Coursework and Exam Crocodile's Revision website, planning and preparing for both should be a lot easier!
There are revision tips, a revision planner and revision materials all available on this site so get prepared...and make it SNAPPY!
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
- Brain Boosting Tips [PDF] A handy guide to some of the things you can do to get your brain in shape for the forthcoming exams.
- Revision planner and advice [PDF] A post 16 specific guide to planning and implementing your revision.
- Parent’s Advice Booklet [PDF] You’re never too old to ask for help! This guide provides a reminder on how to get started and how parents can support the revision process.
For further exam information and exam timetables please visit the Exams Office section.
- Assembly Presentation 2016-2017 [PPTX]
- Y11 GCSE Student Pack 2016-2017 [PDF]
- Y11 GCSE Parent Pack 2016-2017 [PDF]
- How Parents Can Survive Exams (External Link)
- Half Term Organiser [Word] / Half Term Organiser [PDF]
- Weekly Organiser [Publisher] / Weekly Organiser [PDF]
- Easter Revision Planner [PDF]
- Revision Planner [PDF] Plan your revision programme as early as possible!
The following sites may help you with your revision!
- Book Trust Challenge - April 2017 - Boy in the Tower
"When they first arrived, they came quietly and stealthily as if they tip-toed into the world" (Learning Lounge - 18/04/2017)
- New April Display (2017)
A huge selection of new books ready for you to reserve! (Learning Lounge - 18/04/2017)
- Genre Of The Month - April 2017 - Thriller/Crime
"Forced to go on the run, she hurtles from one threat to another" - Demon Road by Derek Landy (Learning Lounge - 18/04/2017)
- Orienteering Reading Challenge - April 2017 - Thriller/Crime
Its time to get searching and earn 10 credit points! (Learning Lounge - 18/04/2017)
- Waterstones Trip March 2017
Books, books, books! (Learning Lounge - 30/03/2017)