GCSE Topic Revision Lists and Downloads
Revision and Coursework - Don't get bitten!
Revision and Coursework will take up most of your time in Year 11 so it's important that you get the balance right, combining coursework deadlines with a revision programme that means you are well prepared in the summer.
It's a tough ask but with the help of the Coursework and Exam Crocodile's Revision website, planning and preparing for both should be a lot easier!
There are revision tips, a revision planner and revision materials all available on this site so get prepared...and make it SNAPPY!
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
- Brain Boosting Tips [PDF] A handy guide to some of the things you can do to get your brain in shape for the forthcoming exams.
- Revision planner and advice [PDF] A post 16 specific guide to planning and implementing your revision.
- Parent’s Advice Booklet [PDF] You’re never too old to ask for help! This guide provides a reminder on how to get started and how parents can support the revision process.
For further exam information and exam timetables please visit the Exams Office section.
- Assembly Presentation 2016-2017 [PPTX]
- Y11 GCSE Student Pack 2016-2017 [PDF]
- Y11 GCSE Parent Pack 2016-2017 [PDF]
- How Parents Can Survive Exams (External Link)
- Half Term Organiser [Word] / Half Term Organiser [PDF]
- Weekly Organiser [Publisher] / Weekly Organiser [PDF]
- Easter Revision Planner [PDF]
- Revision Planner [PDF] Plan your revision programme as early as possible!
The following sites may help you with your revision!
- Student Librarian Training Complete!
Congratulations to all our Student Librarians for completing their training (Learning Lounge - 25/05/2017)
- Junior Maths Challenge 2017
Five qualifiers for the Junior Kangaroo! (Mathematics - 20/05/2017)
- Ms Marris visits Booktrust's Battersea Studios
New Booktrust Challenge books chosen! (Learning Lounge - 18/05/2017)
- Thrilling draw in the 35th annual schools' finals night at the City Ground
Toot Hill School and Bluecoat Academy will share the Under-15 Forest Bowl for the next year (Whole School - 17/05/2017)
- Year 9 & 10 Survey
We want to know what you think... (Art & Design - 03/05/2017)