Toot Hill College achieves best ever A Level Results
Toot Hill College is pleased to announce its best ever A Level results.
With its largest ever cohort of students (143 students on role in Year 13), Toot Hill College saw a 100% pass rate for the third year in a row.
Toot Hill College has also seen a continued increase in the number of students securing an A* or A grade. This figure has risen from 38% to 40% and is a testament to the hard work of students. In addition, 88% of students gained an A* to C, up from 86% in 2014 and these results continue the College's outstanding track record of providing outstanding student achievement in both A Level and vocational qualifications.
- 100% pass rate, covering both A Level and vocational courses
- 40% A*- A (A Level)
- 88% A*- C (A Level)
Joel Tomasevic, Head of College stated:
"I am extremely proud that these results enable our students to progress into some of the best universities and employment opportunities on offer. Every year the competition for places at university, apprenticeships and employment gets more intense and the success we see at Toot Hill College is down to the incredible hard work, commitment and ambition of our students and our staff.
Our approach at Toot Hill College is to treat every student as an individual and ensure that the support and guidance they receive is tailored to their specific needs. Whether that support is academic or personal, our staff deliver care and support of the very highest standard.
I would like to personally congratulate each and everyone of our students."
Ash Rahman, Head of School added:
"Yet again, through hard work, commitment and perseverance, we have seen Toot Hill College students perform exceptionally well. With a 100% pass rate and 40% of all A level entries achieving and A*-A grade, this is our students most successful year to date.
As ever it is a real pleasure to hear of each individual success and to share in the joy and celebrations of such an important milestone is these young people’s lives. I would also like to thank our staff for their extraordinary commitment and energy in supporting our students throughout their time at Toot Hill College.
I wish all out students continued success as they go out into the wider world and will watch their future careers with pride."
More News Stories
- 100% A Level pass rate at Toot Hill College for the fifth year in a row
Students and staff at Toot Hill College are celebrating another year of A Level success (18/08/2017)
- A Level success continues at Toot Hill College
Toot Hill College has yet again seen its students perform to the very highest level (18/08/2016)
- Toot Hill College achieves best ever A Level Results
Toot Hill College is pleased to announce its best ever A Level results. (13/08/2015)
- Toot Hill College achieves best ever A level results
100% pass rate and 86% of students gain an A* to C (14/08/2014)
- Toot Hill College secures best ever A-Level results
Toot Hill College secures best ever A-Level results sending record numbers of students to university (16/08/2013)
- A Level Results 2012
Another year of outstanding success (16/08/2012)
- UCAS HELPLINE
Get your questions answered online on UCAS Connect (14/08/2012)
- A Level Results 2011
Stunning success at Toot Hill College (18/08/2011)
- Holiday Patterns 2018/2019
- INSET Day - Monday 27th November 2017
- Tutor Review Day 26th September 2017
- Parent Forum Evening on Monday 19 June 2017
- The Suthers School
- Y13 Mentor Programme Summer 2017
- Progression Policy Vocationals
- Parent Forum Evening on Tuesday 14 March 2017
- Dropping A Subject FAQ's
- Y12 Data Description
- Year 12 Parents Evening
- 13.1 Data Descriptor for yr 13 Reports
- Year 13 Data Report Letter
- Year 13 Parents Evening
- Parent Forum - November 2016
- Additional INSET Day 5th December 2016
- Bus Pass Applications
- 25/5/18 Y13 Celebration Breakfast
- 25/5/18 End of Half Term
- 4/6/18 Start of Half Term 2
- 14/6/18 Y12 Art Trip (Art & Design)
- 19/6/18 - 20/6/18 College Induction Day
- 21/6/18 Y12 UCAS Information Evening
- 25/6/18 - 29/6/18 Y12 Internal Assessments 3
- 2/7/18 - 4/7/18 Art Exhibition (Art & Design)
- 6/7/18 College Ball
- 8/7/18 - 11/7/18 Y13 DoE Gold
- 9/7/18 NCS Wave 2 Begins
- 9/7/18 Learning Lounge Reading Awards (Learning Lounge)
- 13/7/18 Y12 Results Day
- 16/7/18 - 20/7/18 Y12 Work Experience
- 16/7/18 - 28/7/18 World Challenge
- 18/7/18 - 20/7/18 Biology Trip (Science)
- 24/7/18 End of Summer Term
- 25/7/18 INSET Day