"Extended Study is an opportunity to participate in a greater variety of enrichment and academic support sessions."
What does Extended Study look like?
- 3pm-4.15pm (Monday-Friday)
- Involves ALL Year groups, in EVERY subject
- Extended Study will run every week (except the first/last week of each half term and Parents Evenings)
Staff at Toot Hill are running an Extended Study session that fit into one of the 4 categories below:
Engaging activities that go beyond the curriculum that you are passionate about, enjoy and are interested in—from knitting to debate club.
Are you aiming for a grade 7, 8 or 9 in your GCSEs, or A/A* at A-Level? Then these sessions are for you! Begin learning university-level knowledge now!
KEEP UP NOT CATCH UP
These sessions provide additional opportunities to continue to learn the course content within a subject area. A must to ensure you stay on track.
These sessions are to develop new skills that you may not necessarily cover in your lessons. The skills you learn will have a lasting impact with you throughout your career. This could range from developing team work skills on the Duke of Edinburgh Award to cooking skills for home.
Prep Homework Hall
Prep Hall is a quiet working place you can complete school work/homework with teacher support Monday (3pm-5pm) Tuesday-Thursday (from 4.15pm-5pm).
You can Download the Extended Study Timetables here
- Year 7
- Year 8
- Year 9
- Year 10
- Year 11 - not available this term
- Year 12
- Year 13 - not available this term
- Individual subject timetables
Please email Mr Wickens (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries.
- Two year 8's saxophonists play their first gig at the E B Village Show
Proud of Genevieve Edwards and Hannah Pearson in year 8, joining the band on sax (Music - 10/07/2019)
- Proud of our new trumpet section at the East Bridgford Village Show
New trumpet section with two year 7's! (Music - 10/07/2019)
- Toot Hill Big Band at the East Bridgford Village Show
The beautiful Lucy fronting the band. (Music - 10/07/2019)
- Crafty Betty Competition
Deadline 31st July (Art & Design - 09/07/2019)
- Learning Lounge Short Story Winners 2019
And the Winners are.... (Learning Lounge - 02/07/2019)