Please note that school reception hours are:
- Monday to Thursday: 8.00 am to 4.30 pm
- Friday: 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
Parents can make online payments for the canteen cashless system, trips, revision guides etc. via the Scopay system: http://www.scopay.com/toothill.
For login details, please contact the Finance Office via the contact form.
Absences - A Guide for Parents
Download the Absence process document.
What do I do if....
- ...I know in advance that my child will be away from school, for example for a dental or doctors appointment?
- Please let us know in advance through a note in your childs Student Planner, email email@example.com or telephone 01949 863 063.
- ...I wish to take my child away on holiday during term time?
- The school tries to discourage students from taking any holidays during term time. Parents receive written reminders in September and January. In the event of a request for holiday leave, a form can be completed and given to student services. This has to be ratified by the Headteacher, who has sole discretion in the matter.
- ...My son/daughter is away from school and no prior notice has been given?
- Please telephone Student Services before 9.30am confirm the absence. After this time, Student Services will make contact to establish the reason why your child is absent.
Please help us to minimise this administrative work by explaining absence on the first morning of the first day, or if you know of a future absence then please advise your child's tutor either by a letter or a note in the Student Planner.
Leave of Absence Form
The school tries to discourage students from taking any holidays during term time. In the event of a request for holiday leave, a form can be completed and given to student services. This has to be ratified by the Headteacher, who has sole discretion in the matter.
Download the Leave of Absence form [PDF].
Parents can help ensure that the school has accurate contact details by informing the school if there are any changes to phone numbers etc. during the year. Please complete a Contact Information Sheet and return to the school office.
Download the Contact Information Sheet [PDF].
Medical Update Form
Download the Medical Update Form [PDF].
Educational Visit Documentation
Please complete form EV4 each time your child goes on a visit organised by the school.
School Privacy Notice and Related Documents
- School Privacy Notice (updated May 2017)
- Connexions: Your Information
Connexions Nottinghamshire is the advice, guidance and support service for all young people aged 13 to 19 in Nottinghamshire and Nottingham. Personal Advisers are linked with our school and can offer advice on education, careers, jobs and any personal issue affecting a young person.
- Carnegie Awards 2019
Beautiful Books Written By Amazing Authors Who Need Your Vote! (Learning Lounge - 02/04/2019)
- NEW BookTrust Challenge - 2019
Star by Star by Sheena Wilkinson (Learning Lounge - 12/03/2019)
- Scholastic Bookfair Total 2019
A huge thank you to all students and staff (Learning Lounge - 11/03/2019)
- Career Spotlight - Armed Forces
Interested in a career in the armed forces? Look no further... (Learning Lounge - 11/03/2019)
- Royal Navy helicopter lands at Toot Hill
The Royal Navy landed their Merlin Mk2 helicopter on the school sports field. (Whole School - 07/03/2019)