"Character is doing what is right when nobody is watching"J.C Watts
Now that our students have settled into school life, our focus for the Year 8 Personal Development Curriculum at Toot Hill School is to enable our students to continue to flourish and fulfil their potential. As they are approaching their adolescent years, it is a key time to help them develop their self-awareness in doing what is right, and to recognise and cultivate the key values on which positive relationships are built.
Personal Development Active Tutoring
|Monday||Motivational Mondays and Character Development Reflection|
|Friday||The World Around Me|
- Lucy Kent fronts the Toot Hill Big Band for the 7th year!
Bingham Twinning BBQ on Saturday (Music - 16/09/2021)
- Youngest members of the Toot Hill Big Band
Youngsters play at the Bingham Twinning BBQ on Saturday (Music - 16/09/2021)
- Alumni of the Dance Band join forces with the Toot Hill Big Band
At the Bingham Twinning BBQ on Saturday 11/9/21 (Music - 16/09/2021)
- Toot Hill Big Band plays at Twinning BBQ
Toot Hill Big Band re-unites with Alumni (Music - 16/09/2021)
- New September Display - 2021
Including; (Learning Lounge - 13/09/2021)