MyChildAtSchool [MCAS] is a portal enabling parent/carers to view their child's academic performance in realtime via a web browser or app. This facility allows exclusive access to the child's Attendance, Assessment and Behaviour whenever the parent/carer wishes. As well as student performance data, the portal also provides general useful information about school such as the Academic Calendar and Announcements.
In summary, MyChildAtSchool provides:
- Access to real-time Attendance, Assessment and Behavioural data
- An insight to parents on their child’s schoolwork (homework etc.)
- Communication facilities to contact the school office and teachers
- Instant access to Published Reports and Letters
For more information, please view the documents below:
- STEM Club is back, but this time for year 9!
Weekly 15 minute STEM challenges will run during Thursday lunchtimes for year 9 (STEM Pathways - 12/11/2020)
Borrow Books Earn Prizes! (Learning Lounge - 04/11/2020)
- New November Display - 2020
Including Love Frankie, The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes, Dry and more! (Learning Lounge - 02/11/2020)
- New October Display - 2020
Including Run Rebel, Truly Devious, The Beast of Buckingham Palace and more! (Learning Lounge - 01/10/2020)
- Arkwright Engineering Scholarships
Year 11s have the opportunity to apply for the prestigious Arkwright Engineering Scholarship (STEM Pathways - 23/09/2020)