- Data & Assessment Manager
- Mr S Scott
- Data & Assessment Officers
- Mrs N Miller
- Mr B Pinder
- Miss R Dodds
Ofqual guide to reforms
Internal Assessments / Mock Exams
Exam Timetable Summer 2016
Examination Result Days 2016
A/AS Level Results – Thursday 18th August
- 9:00am for Year 13 pupils
- 9:30am for Year 12 pupils
GCSE & BTEC Results – Thursday 25th August
- 9:00am for Year 11 pupils (and any college re‐sits)
- 11:00am for Year 10 pupils
Please note that results will be available until midday on both Results Days from the Concert Hall.
After Results Day, results will be available from the exams office from 9am until 3pm on days when the school is open.
- Information about Results and Certificates 2016 [PDF].
- Exam Equipment list for GCSE [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Written Examinations [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Coursework [PDF].
- Notice to Candidates re: Controlled Assessments [PDF].
- Warning to Candidates [PDF].
- Useful Information about Examinations [PDF].
- Examination Absence Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for examination absence and payment details for when examinations are missed.
- Internal Appeals Procedure [PDF]. This document details procedures for appeals regarding examinations.
- Examination Re-sits Charging Policy [PDF].
Exam certificates are distributed to pupils in school and are available for collection by pupils who have left. If you have left the school and wish to collect your certificates, please telephone the school first to arrange a convenient time for collection.
Certificates will be kept in school for a period of 4 years at which point they will be shredded in accordance with examination board guidelines.
Previous Exam Results
Use the links below to view Toot Hill's previous examination results for Years 9, 11 and 13.
Becoming an Examination Invigilator
During the summer months we are often looking for new Invigilators to help conduct examinations. If you would like to be considered for a role as an Invigilator please send a filled in application form (found below) to the Toot Hill School main reception for the attention of Rachel Dodds.