Links to STEM Companies in Industry
The Toot Hill STEM initiative is building links with a number of local companies who have been fantastic in supporting our students with a number of initiatives including: Work experience, Site visits, Visiting school and giving careers guidance.
The number of companies includes:
- TLA, Bingham - Electrical Engineering
- John Deere, Langar - Agricultural Engineering
- Tarmac, Barnstone - Chemical, mechanical, electrical & Process Engineering
- Boots, Nottingham - Process Engineering
- William Saunders, Newark - Civil Engineering
STEM Pathways News
- Year 7 Science Technology Engineering & Maths (STEM) Opportunities
Year 7 students students have been signing up for opportunities to broaden their experience of STEM (30/04/2018)
- Toot Hill travels to the National Final of the Big Bang Competition
Our year 8/9 STEM club exhibited at the Big Bang Fair & another 60 year 9/10 students came along too (16/03/2018)
- The Big Bang Fair STEM Trip: Get your tickets now!
The Year 9 & 10 STEM trip to the Big Bang Fair is on Wednesday 14th March. Only 60 places available! (12/02/2018)
- STEM - Energy Quest Challenge was an interesting and fun morning for year 9.
STEM experts visited year 9 students to get them thinking (& making), off timetable for a morning (08/11/2017)
- Year 9 Energy Quest STEM Morning
On Tuesday 7th November 60 year 9 students will have a hands on STEM Morning (03/11/2017)