Year 9 Energy Quest STEM Morning
As part of the national Tomorrow's Engineers Week 60 year 9 students will be involved in the "Energy Quest" STEM morning with an external provider and STEM Ambassador delivering a hands-on session.
Check back for soon for photos and info about how they got on.
Those students who were successful in securing a place should already have received a letter confirming this.
Any questions please see Mr Walters
We're all really looking forward to it!
More News Stories
- Year 7 Science Technology Engineering & Maths (STEM) Opportunities
Year 7 students students have been signing up for opportunities to broaden their experience of STEM (30/04/2018)
- Toot Hill travels to the National Final of the Big Bang Competition
Our year 8/9 STEM club exhibited at the Big Bang Fair & another 60 year 9/10 students came along too (16/03/2018)
- The Big Bang Fair STEM Trip: Get your tickets now!
The Year 9 & 10 STEM trip to the Big Bang Fair is on Wednesday 14th March. Only 60 places available! (12/02/2018)
- STEM - Energy Quest Challenge was an interesting and fun morning for year 9.
STEM experts visited year 9 students to get them thinking (& making), off timetable for a morning (08/11/2017)
- Year 9 Energy Quest STEM Morning
On Tuesday 7th November 60 year 9 students will have a hands on STEM Morning (03/11/2017)
- Big Bang STEM Competition for year 8 & 9 starts this Wednesday
If you're in year 8 or 9 with an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths check it out (18/09/2017)
- STEM Big Bang Fair Near Me Trip
Year 9 and 10 students visit the regional exhibition and workshops for a great STEM experience (04/07/2017)
- Big Bang "Near Me" - Thursday 29th June 2017
Fantastic STEM trip to an exhibition & workshops for any year 9s & 10s who are interested in STEM. (14/06/2017)
- Big Bang Fair 2017 - STEM Trip
52 Year 9 & 10 students had a great day out at The Big Bang Fair - STEM exhibition at the NEC (17/03/2017)
- Toot Hill STEM Exhibition a success
At the Toot Hill STEM Exhibition students from years 7, 8, 9, 10, &12 exhibited their STEM projects (14/03/2017)