- Mr S Lawrence (LAW): Physics; Lead Teacher for STEM and Student Pathways
- Mr R Walters (WLT)
Mr S Lawrence
Mr Lawrence is a physics specialists and is the member of staff with responsibility for STEM pathways in the Science faculty. He is experienced and skilled in the UCAS process and as such spends a great deal of time supporting College students with university applications, particularly in STEM related subjects.
Mr R Walters
Mr Walters is a Design and Technology and Engineering specialist and is the member of staff with responsibility for STEM pathways in the D&T department. He is keen to promote STEM opportunities and pathways from right away in year 7, through Key Stage 4 options and into year 11 options and beyond.
STEM Pathways News
- The Big Bang Fair STEM Trip: Get your tickets now!
The Year 9 & 10 STEM trip to the Big Bang Fair is on Wednesday 14th March. Only 60 places available! (12/02/2018)
- STEM - Energy Quest Challenge was an interesting and fun morning for year 9.
STEM experts visited year 9 students to get them thinking (& making), off timetable for a morning (08/11/2017)
- Year 9 Energy Quest STEM Morning
On Tuesday 7th November 60 year 9 students will have a hands on STEM Morning (03/11/2017)
- Big Bang STEM Competition for year 8 & 9 starts this Wednesday
If you're in year 8 or 9 with an interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths check it out (18/09/2017)
- STEM Big Bang Fair Near Me Trip
Year 9 and 10 students visit the regional exhibition and workshops for a great STEM experience (04/07/2017)