- Mr S Lawrence (LAW): Physics; Lead Teacher for STEM and Student Pathways
- Mr R Walters (WLT): Lead Teacher for STEM Pathways
Mr S Lawrence
Mr Lawrence is a physics specialists and is the member of staff with responsibility for STEM pathways in the Science faculty. He is experienced and skilled in the UCAS process and as such spends a great deal of time supporting College students with university applications, particularly in STEM related subjects.
Mr R Walters
Mr Walters is a Design and Technology and Engineering specialist and is the member of staff with responsibility for STEM pathways in the D&T department. He is keen to promote STEM opportunities and pathways from right away in year 7, through Key Stage 4 options and into year 11 options and beyond.
STEM Pathways News
- Big Bang Fair - East Midlands STEM Event
Year 8 & 9 visit the East Midlands biggest event for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (28/06/2019)
- Yr 10 Engineering Apprenticeship Trips
Industrial Visits to Barnstone Cement Works and John Deere in Langar. (21/06/2019)
- International Women in Engineering Day, Tarmac visit for a Yr 8 girls STEM event
Engineers from Barnstone Cement works visited Toot Hill on 22nd June to deliver a hands on workshop (11/07/2018)
- Shell Bright Ideas Challenge - STEM Club Regional WINNERS!
Our STEM Club are Regional Winners of the Competition, winning £1500 and a 2 day trip to London! (11/06/2018)
- Year 7 Science Technology Engineering & Maths (STEM) Opportunities
Year 7 students students have been signing up for opportunities to broaden their experience of STEM (30/04/2018)