Song Writing Competition
Open to all students from Year 7-13.
Deadline for entries: 24th May 2016
Submit your entry to Mrs Pereira on a CD or email recordings to email@example.com. Alternatively, do a live performance on the day.
Style/Genre: Any- with or without lyrics. It must be an original piece of work.
Winning entry: All students will receive 20 credits for submitting an entry. The winner will be invited to play their song at T-Fest.
More News Stories
- Stunning Day with the Toot Hill Big Band at the East Bridgford Village Show
Lucy Kent and Ewan Wilson entertain hundreds of locals. (06/07/2018)
- Toot Hill Big Band at the Bingham Fair
3 generations of Toot Hill Musicians entertain the public. (06/07/2018)
- Summer Recital
Toot Hill Summer Recital at St Mary's Bingham (11/06/2018)
- Toot Hill Big Band at Bingham Methodist Bi - centenary
The Toot Hill Big Band play for a tea dance at the opening of the bi-centenary celebrations. (08/06/2018)
- Three generations of Toot Hill Big Band musicians rehearse.
Toot Hill Big Band rehearses for Bingham Fair, East Bridgford Village Show and Methodist Tea Dance. (29/05/2018)
- Ceilidh Day at Toot Hill School
Students experience the music and energy of a real Ceilidh! (22/05/2018)
- Rehearsals for the Spring Concert
Year 7's rehearse Eurovision song 'Storms' for the Spring Concert. (22/05/2018)
- Wicked trip!
GCSE Music Students at Toot Hill School visit London to see the musical 'Wicked'. (22/05/2018)
- December music exam results
Students aced their music exams in December! (27/01/2018)
- Autumn term news
Look what we've been up to! (15/12/2017)