Philosophy and Ethics Art Competition
Create a piece of artwork that reflects what you have learnt about the Holocaust and WIN a £25 voucher, a specially designed trophy AND get your artwork displayed in The National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
The piece of artwork can be either a picture, painting or textile (no bigger than A3) and it must reflect the theme of ‘Keeping the Memory Alive’.
See Miss Boniface, Miss Pilkington or Mrs Docherty for more details!!
- Participants must be aged 8 to 18 and attend a school in the UK.
- Group and class projects are welcomed.
- Entries that do not follow the guidelines will be disqualified.
- Entries that show large swastikas will also be disqualified.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
- All the entries will become the property of the National Holocaust Centre and Museum.
More News Stories